SVEC is once again having our annual Research in Review! Dr. Cumper will be our host and moderator. Both Dr. Cumper and Dr. Eaton will be presenting recent equine research in a “town hall” meeting format where you can be involved in the discussion. This won’t be your typical snooze fest lecture! Questions and audience interaction are encouraged! Here at SVEC we believe that staying educated with the most up-to-date research is an absolute necessity! We can’t wait to share it with you! Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will also be provided. RSVP today!
Educational Partners Proudly Sponsoring
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- SVEC vets and the audience will discuss the latest equine research and how it applies to your horse!
- Compounded EPM medications turned fatal: a case report
- Shockwave for Equine wounds: diabetic ulcer model
- Clodronate (OsPhos): A bone turnover rate and lameness study
- Equine Metabolic Syndrome: Low intensity exercise affects on insulin
- Neonatal infections and OCDs
- Anti-Mullerian hormone and it’s role in predicting fertility
- Right sided versus left sided horses: who is more optimistic
- Gentamicin in equine practice
- Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic
- 7319 Tittabawassee Road, Saginaw, MI 48603
- Call 989-790-7339
- Email Carissa@saginawvalleyequine.com
Space is limited to the first 200 RSVPS!