Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic is Michigan’s leader in horse fertility. Our experience combined with our individualized attention means your horse receives the best care possible.
Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic has been in the business of mare and stallion fertility for over 15 years. Our excellent doctors and support staff care for your horse with the latest technology and techniques. We treat each horse like the individual he or she is, and tailor their reproduction program accordingly. It is just as important to us to help keep you up to date on the latest information available about horses and their care. When horse owners and their caretakers are informed, everyone benefits.
Most of the mares at our clinic are bred using artificial insemination after a series of reproductive examinations performed at a breeding farm or here at the clinic. We offer artificial insemination with fresh cooled semen, deep horn uterine insemination with frozen semen, and embryo transfer. The treatment program utilized is arrived after an informed discussion between the mare owner and our veterinarians, leading to the best outcome possible.
Our clinic is located near MBS International Airport, ensuring the freshest semen deliveries and allowing for prompt shipment of embryos to partnering embryo recipient facilities.
Enter to Win the SVEC Reproduction Futurity
Among the benefits of SVEC’s fertility services:
- Prompt communication with horse owners
- Staff available round the clock for appropriately timed insemination with valuable semen
- The latest in technology and techniques
- Close proximity to MBS International Airport for in-bound semen and out-bound embryos
- Year-round temperature and light controlled facility to ensure optimal cyclicity
- Individual turn out
- On-site storage for frozen semen
- And more!