Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic specializes in arthroscopic surgical techniques
Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic has the expertise and equipment to provide your horse with a source for routine and advanced arthroscopic surgical procedures such as OCDs. You will feel secure your horse is in the best place possible with our full-service facility, including well-qualified anesthesia and operating room staff as well as state-of-the-art Stryker endoscopy equipment.
- Arthroscopic removal of bone fragments associated with developmental orthopedic disease (OCDs).
- Arthroscopic removal of traumatic bone fragments.
- Arthroscopic evaluation and treatment of septic synovial structures.
- Treatment of subchondral bone cysts.
- Evaluation, debridement and treatment of soft tissue injuries or tears within the joint.
If our core values are speaking your language, and you want to be a part of this fun-loving, hard-working team, let us know!