For your convenience, SVEC is able to offer many of our services on your farm. Often times it is not feasible, or may be stressful for your horses to be able to trailer into our facility. Our veterinarians and support staff can bring veterinary medicine to you. This includes annual preventative care such as vaccines, Coggin’s testing, dentistry, lameness evaluations, chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.
The SVEC Annual Care Plan
The SVEC Farm Services Team has taken the guess work out your horse’s annual health care plan. We have a plan for you and can customize it to your horse’s individual needs. Our typical care plan includes the following:
- Physical Exam
- Oral Exam
- Core EQ Vaccination (EEE, WEE, Tetanus, West Nile Virus and Rabies)
- Flu/Rhino Vaccination
The SVEC Annual Care Plan Plus
- All of the SVEC Annual Care Plan
- Plus 4 farrier films
- Proper hoof balance can help prevent lameness and soft tissue injuries
- Routine farrier films can help with the management of laminitis
- Help keep your farrier informed. We will happily email findings and provide a phone consultation with your farrier.
- Save up to 25%
SVEC Farm Services Achievement Scholarship
Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic’s Farm Services Team is proud to offer our Annual Achievement Scholarship to graduating seniors in our community who will be pursuing higher education!