SVEC is having another great interactive client education seminar! Dr. Brad Cumper will be your host and moderator. Both Dr. Cumper and Dr. Krueger will be presenting recent equine research in a “town hall” meeting format where you can be involved in the discussion. This won’t be your typical snooze fest lecture! Questions and audience interaction are encouraged! Here at SVEC we believe that staying educated with the most up-to-date research is an absolute necessity! We can’t wait to share it with you! Finger foods and drinks will also be provided. RSVP today!
Educational Partners Proudly Sponsoring
- Friday, February 9th, 2018
- 6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- SVEC veterinarians and the audience will discuss the latest equine research and how it applies to your horse!
Dr. Brad Cumper:
- Hock injections – Evaluating Accuracy
- Stomach Ulcers – Aloe Vera vs. Omeprazole
- Tendon and Ligament Injuries – PRP/Shockwave Synergy
- Sarcoids – Effective Treatment Update
- Nebulizer use of Dexamethasone
Dr. Ellen Krueger:
- Laminitis – Effects of Oral Steroids
- Leg Bandages – Measuring Pressure Over 96 hours
- Joint Supplements – Effects of Two Different Supplements on Inflammation
- Saginaw Valley Equine Clinic
- 7319 Tittabawassee Road, Saginaw, MI 48603
- Call 989-790-7339
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Space limited to the first 200 RSVPs!