As the world deals with COVID-19, our concern, as always, is focused on caring for you and your horse
Whether you are visiting our facility or we are coming to your farm, we are heightening our diligence to safe and sterile health procedures to protect our clients and our team.
The SVEC Team would like share the steps we are taking to keep our horse owners safe.
In accordance with CDC recommendations our Team will:
- Broaden our disinfection procedures for items such as door handles and surfaces throughout the office and facility.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Provide hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic.
- Communicate via phone, email or text when possible.
Other recommended considerations for horse owner safety include:
- If you are ill we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment to reduce the risk of exposure. We will do the same.
- Anyone with a compromised immune system, or who are older adults, please remain home.
- Please limit 1 person per horse during your appointment.
- When possible please make payment arrangements at the time of scheduling to avoid the handling of checks or cash.
As things change we will keep you up to date. Best wishes to all for continued health and well-being!
— The SVEC Team